Web Designer / Developer Needed
Part time, freelance basis 3 days per week
Our small but ambitious design company needs a great web designer / developer, to join us initially on a freelance basis. The ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for exciting clients by designing and building responsive websites and effective marketing campaigns. We are looking for someone who has experience of creating and maintaining websites, solving code problems, implementing and managing email marketing campaigns.Your portfolio needs to include modern, responsive websites demonstrating excellent knowledge of User Experience Design best practices. In return, the position allows for highly flexible hours with some hours able to be worked from your own home. We are looking for someone to grow with the company and to bounce off our creative owner.
- Writing and editing client content
- Designing webpage layouts
- Determining technical requirements against a client brief
- Updating websites and responding to issues with site functionality
- Solving code problems
- Designing and implementing effective email campaigns
- Implementing User Experience best practice
- Creating print for offline marketing campaigns
Qualifications and skills:
- Software proficiency: Adobe CC Suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
- 2+ years’ professional (paid) web design experience
- Understanding of responsive / mobile design
- Understanding of building SEO friendly websites
- Experience of Version control (GIT)
- Passion for social media channels
Hours to be agreed as above.
To apply, please direct your application to David Calvert firstname.lastname@example.org, with a selection of your portfolio.
Strictly no agencies.